Sunday, July 12, 2009

Piffle!!!!!


Wouldn't you think by now I would know better than to plan anything? I got up this morning and began my photo shoot with a framed crazy quilted piece I did in 1983 that I was going to share on the Yahoo group I was just accepted to called stitchMAP. I got some lovely shots of it on my really nice digital camera and guess what? I don't have anyway of reading the card on my laptop nor do I have the cord for it (that must be in my storage unit). So, I dig out my newer simple digital and re-take the photos and guess what? I have the cord for it, but the PC has gone up on me and the laptop won't recognize the camera and I don't have the disc for the camera to load in the laptop (that must be in the storage unit also). So I have squat for you in photos...I'm so sorry.

How about this? Here's something from my Flickr account just so you can have something to look at. I was on a roll one year with ballband dishcloths and had all these little tiny bits left from every skein of cotton I used. So I took some plain ecru cotton and made what I call a stash-bustin' dishcloth by using up a different leftover in each stripe.

Stay tuned-I'm gonna get this camera thing figured out yet...I don't want to resort to using my cell phone for the pics cuz it takes awful pictures.

TTYL

2 comments:

  1. Hi, do you actually say 'piffle'? It has a nice sound. LOL. Looking forward to the photos. Love the header.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruby-true confession time...I only use the word "piffle" when I manage to remember I'm in polite company and curb my "sailor mouth". LOL

    ReplyDelete