Friday, July 23, 2010

Good Grief!!!

Where on earth have I been? I can't believe I haven't posted here since February. So many wonderful things have happened I don't know where to start. Most importantly, I discovered a miracle: the love of my life. At age 55, I never anticipated meeting THE ONE...what joy!!! We are happily ensconced in his home on the river in a beautiful natural setting and just thoroughly enjoying the miracle of having found each other. It was an internet dating website encounter that took us both entirely by surprise. We met in December and have spent nearly all of our available time together since. He is a true soulmate.

I've been knitting like a fiend and consequently have aggravated an old repetitive motion injury in my left hand. So now I've had to take up my hand pieced quilting for a while to give it a rest. I'm also getting ready to dive into rug hooking again. I took lessons about 16 years ago so hopefully I will still remember how.

Enough with the update...duty calls. Thank God it's Friday and bonus check payout day to boot! Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment