Monday, October 4, 2010

Still Alive & Breathing


Wow...I am surely not a faithful blogger :(.

I have not necessarily wasted the time I didn't spend blogging though...I have had a case of finishitis for a few months now. I've finished my Scruncheable Scarf, one of my Montego Bay Scarves, an Aestlight Shawl, a Gaenor shawlette, my DROPS capelet/wrap thingie and have made a bit more progress on my cardigan sweater.

I added a few more blocks to my grandmother's flower garden and to my baby blocks charm quilts.

And just this past weekend, I picked up my tatting shuttles again and made these Quadrille earrings from yarnplayer's lovely brilliant pattern. Silly phone camera just doesn't do those dagger beads justice-they are beautiful in person!

2 comments:

  1. OMG Picking my mouth up off the floor over those earrings. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done an excellent job on these! I think I've seen those dagger beads with spots at my local bead store, and they really are pretty. What a great idea to pair them with that blue thread. Super work!!!

    ReplyDelete